|Terms & Conditions
- At Aberdeen Fieldsports we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to the web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering with Aberdeen Fieldsports. We will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Personal information collected by us will only be used by Aberdeen Fieldsports to send further offers or promotional items to you by Aberdeen Fieldsports & Aberdeen Watersports soley. If you do not wish us to send further offers or promotional materials then please contact us.
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the product details, including prices, appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase of a particular item.
- Due to the limited availability of some of the products we sell, a particular item may be out of stock. You will be notified at the time of ordering an expected delivery date.
- If your order has to be sent in more than one shipment because of delivery / stock delays, Aberdeen Fieldsports will charge for the initial shipment only.
- Delivery will be advised but please leave up to 30 days for delivery for an out of stock item. In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Aberdeen Fieldsports will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 2-3 working days.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within a reasonable time of delivery.
- The standard delivery cost for a shipment to a UK address is calculated and displayed on the website. If you would like your goods dispatched by another method or to a different country then you must contact us for an estimated shipment cost.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which they are delivered.
- All prices in our brochures or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in manufacture / supply / delivery costs. However you will be notified of any increase in costs prior to confirmation of the order and / or payment transaction.
- Payment is due on order of the goods. Payment will be debited from your card when you place the order for the goods.
- Please noted that your payment will be debited in the currency of your choice. You may use MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Electron, Delta, Switch or alternatively you can arrange a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds payable to Aberdeen Fieldsports.
- At Aberdeen Fieldsports we endeavour to protect credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to do so.
WARRANTIES and LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Aberdeen Fieldsports does not have any liability for the content of any websites which link into this site or out from our site.
- All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- All products are supplied with a full UK supplier's guarantee, the details of which are available on request.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Prices are subject to change at any time prior to Aberdeen Fieldsports final acceptance of your order. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a product or service that affects your outstanding order with Aberdeen Fieldsports, or an error in pricing, we shall notify you of the correction, and ask you whether you still wish to proceed. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card/bank account has already been charged for a purchase, Aberdeen Fieldsports will issue a credit to your credit card and or bank account in the amount of the charge.
- Ownership of the product shall pass to you once Aberdeen Fieldsportshave manually confirmed the details of your order and your payment transaction has cleared.
- Aberdeen Fieldsports asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
RETURNING WRONG SIZE OR FAULTY GOODS
- If any product which is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing "as new". Any product that is returned for an exchange must first be notified to Aberdeen Fieldsportsby telephone or e-mail.
If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund. Before despatch of a replacement item our engineers or the manufactures engineers will have to verify the fault. Any product returned due to being faulty must be returned to Aberdeen Fieldsports within a reasonable time of receiving the said product.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to, and used in your country.
- We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside of the European Union.
- Incorrectly sized items despatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be exchanged but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product which is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or offer a full refund.
Consignments despatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held your credit card company.
You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 30 days of the original order. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of delivery, manufacture and administration costs. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us at Aberdeen Fieldsports by telephone, e-mail or letter.
If you are not happy with the service you have received please contact David Gordon or Jason Topley on the following: Tel +44 (0) 1224 581313 or by e-mail.
- You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.